Hiring Organization / Company: Kelley Logistics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Audit and process carrier freight bills timely in accordance with the Carrier Invoice Approval Process.
- Image/scan all carrier freight bills.
- Ensure timely billing of shipments.
Monthly reconciliation of carrier freight bills against open manifest.
- Research and resolve freight bill and payment discrepancies.
Generate and issue customer invoices
- Process and audit carrier packets provided by operations.
- Provide financial, clerical and administrative support to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts upon request.
- Support Corporate Collections, verification of all required billing documents
- Document and record financial status (credit reports) of all new customers when required.
- Identify and alert Operations of delinquent customers placed on credit watch and/or hold.
- Process Carrier Freight Claims according to CFR49 regulations.
- Answer inbound calls and emails regarding accounting and payment questions.
- Manage checklist from start to finish, providing timely distribution of information to teams by uploading data into the TMS.
- Maintain all updated carrier information; enter insurance information and operating authority timely into the TMS.
- File customer’s freight claims on their behalf with carriers.
Assist Logistic Managers and operations with manual order entry, tracking, tracing and progression of carrier shipments, as needed.
- 2-3 years administrative experience
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and customer service skills
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days
Customer serivce, 3Pl, third party logistics, 3rd party logistics, broker, coordinator, administrator, transportation, supply chain
Job Location Information:
Location: Greenwood, In 46143
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you realize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide crucial training, assets, and programs for task seekers. These firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web test for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top function for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.