Hiring Organization / Company: Boss Truck Shops, Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Boss Truck Shops is looking for Customer Service/Sales Associates! Pay range: $12.00 - $19.00 per hour DEQ.
Whether you are looking to start your career, or you are an experienced service industry veteran, Boss Shop has a spot for you! Boss Shops is an industry leader with clearly defined career paths.
Boss Shops has many benefits to offer you that you will not find anywhere else like:
- 4 week training program
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
This year we also have our brand new Training Programs! Boss Shops can offer you everything you need to start; or continue your career in the Diesel Repair Industry!
Are you ready to work for an employer that cares about its employees? Come and work for a company that is willing to invest in your training and provides a clear path for growth!
Come and join the Boss Shop Team!
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
- Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
- Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
- Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
- Assign work to all technicians within the guidelines of Bosselman.
- Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
- Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
- Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
- Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
- Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
- Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and to sell additional products and/or services.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
- Responsible for National Account billing and receivables.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
- Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for your cash register shortages.
- Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Adhere to all Safety Policies.
- Stay current on all LMS training.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and insurable to drive, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain working knowledge of parts inventory.
- Able to work the computer system efficiently.
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Sales Associate/Service Writer I to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46217
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply important training, belongings, and systems for job seekers. Those corporations can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.