Hiring Organization / Company: Simon Property Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Location:Corporate Indianapolis
Position is primarily responsible for the application and reconciliation of all tenant account payments. The overall cash application process requires working directly in two different property management software systems (CTI-contains permanent tenants and JDE-contains Specialty Leasing [temporary] and marketing related tenants).
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Accurate cash handling and application of payments:
- Permanent tenant accounts require review of remittance backup received in addition to analysis of tenant’s payment and billing history. Contacting tenants may be required when not enough information is provided to properly apply incoming checks.
- Specialty Leasing cash application is reliant on accurately following Field Check Logs prepared by each property to ensure payments are recorded as intended.
- Heavy coordination with AR, Legal Collections, Leasing and Field Personnel is required to ensure an understanding of all tenant conversations regarding payment intent is followed correctly to reflect unpaid balances properly.
- Initial set up and subsequent return of both Permanent and Specialty Leasing security deposits, account overpays as well as construction deposit dollars.
- Additional handling may involve the transfer of payments between bank accounts or journaling of cash items as directed by instructions.
- Maximize auto-application of checks to open charges through maintenance of tenant bank account tables, proper set up and maintenance of parent relationship records, and initiating and relieving system holds preventing application where appropriate.
- Review and process all assistance requests from each property’s office as well as from Home Office users. These requests include simple application adjustments, suspension of further billings due to leasing changes or write off of uncollectible A/R.
- Responsible for initial analysis of tenant charges in cases where tenants are repeatedly paying more than they are being billed.
- Research and resolve unapplied cash per departmental policies. Assist in reviewing and reconciling tenant accounts in an effort to minimize overdue accounts.
Technical and Personal Skills:
- Prior data entry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and other systems
- Ability to work in multiple software packages simultaneously and maneuver multiple bank websites
- Capable of creating and/or updating existing policy to document process handling steps
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred [Business/Finance/Accounting]
- Knowledge of basic accounting skills
- Math aptitude, analytical ability and account reconciliation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast paced environment with ability to work independently and in a team environment
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you already know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply vital coaching, property, and programs for activity seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting job for the people who perform smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.