Hiring Organization / Company: Anthem
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
AIM Specialty Health (AIM) is a leading specialty clinical pathways company focused on ensuring appropriate, safe, and affordable clinical health care services. As a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, together we’re creating better care for members, more value for customers and better health for the communities we serve.
The AIM and DBG Advanced Analytics and Services organization works with more than 50 health plans across the country and 40% of the Fortune 50 employers helping over 43 million consumers focus the value of their healthcare decisions – every single day. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future of health care. Advanced Analytics and Services and AIM is the place where exceptional talent meets exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that has a positive impact on the quality of life for the people we serve.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Anthem's digital transformation
The AIM & DBG Advanced Analytics CIO is an integral member of the business unit executive leadership team, and is a key contributor to the definition and execution of our business strategy. Our organization is working to establish a digital-first enterprise and redefine the future of health. Using the power of data and AI built on a cloud-based digital platform, we're creating predictive, proactive, and personalized health solutions that will lower the costs of care, improve access to providers, and enhance our stakeholder experiences. This position leads a team of technology and information professionals in defining and executing a strategy-aligned business capabilities platform which positions the company for growth, value, and market leadership.
The objective: Lead an expanding portfolio of technology-driven capabilities, tools, and information which supports aggressive expansion into new clinical domains and drives value for an expanding set of clients. The AIM and DBG Advanced Analytics and Services business model requires its technology platform to be flexible, scalable, configurable, and efficient. The company is also executing several growth, integration and transformation projects with third-parties in support of interoperability with the healthcare ecosystem.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Defines direction and oversees technology strategy, architecture, development, installation, and ongoing platform and information maintenance
- Implements the policies, practices and procedures of AIM, and DBG Advanced Analytics and Services and high-performing Information Technology organizations.
- Has fiscal responsibility for a technology budget of $50-100M annually.
- Participates with business unit executives (US based and abroad) to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Establishes collaborative and responsive advisory relationships with business users and peer digital and technology partners.
- Obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) to achieve strategic priorities of the organization.
- Recruits and hires qualified staff for assigned areas or functions.
- Provides effective leadership and management oversight in mobilizing and motivating subordinates to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Develops a strong team culture through training and effective organizational development practices.
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- 15+ years’ experience leading technology and/or data & analytics teams, providing direction for professional exempt employees; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- A minimum of 5 years successful digital delivery including cloud-based, multi-tenant, advanced data analytics and/or service experience solutions.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of service-oriented, open API architecture, automation, machine learning; emerging software and data management innovations, methodologies, technologies and capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train staff, effective communication skills, including facilitation, consultation, negotiation and persuasion.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse, global workforce in a virtual and hybrid environment.
- Experience successfully communicating with customers about technical issues in non-technical terms.
- The ability to understand the business processes that the system supports.
- Ability to create strategic software product roadmaps driving efficiency across processes and operations
- Experience managing complex release and deployment processes
- Experience working and managing in a complex matrixed enterprise organization
- Experience working in a bi-modal organization, maintaining and servicing existing solutions, while building, transforming new solutions and capabilities
- Experience with solutions that provide Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or a related discipline is preferred
DBG Advanced Analytics and Services, including AIM, provides innovative clinical solutions that focus on today’s most complex and costly clinical treatments in radiology, cardiology, medical and radiation oncology, specialty drugs, sleep medicine, musculoskeletal and pain management, genetic testing, palliative care, and other emerging clinical areas.
With evidence-based medicine, technology, people and processes, we support clinical pathways, appropriateness review, provider collaboration and member advocacy and engagement on behalf of more than 50 health plans, 40% of the Fortune 50 Employers, and 43 million members.
Today, the Advanced Analytics and Services organization includes more than 1,100 associates and features more than 600 licensed and board-certified physicians and clinicians, working virtually and in offices in Chicago, Atlanta, CA and across the US
To learn more, visit www.aimspecialtyhealth.com.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $178,880 - $223,600
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46201
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide vital training, belongings, and techniques for job seekers. Those firms can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areashould discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring task for the individuals who perform smartly all through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.