Hiring Organization / Company: Tokio Marine Hcc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group, a member of the Tokio Marine Group of Companies, has an immediate opening for a Claims Examiner in the Indianapolis, IN office.
- Determine insurance coverage by examining claim information, policies, and other records and interview claimants and other providers.
- Maintain accurate system by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Resolve questionable claims by investigation: comparing claims information with evidence.
- Settle claims by determining insurance carrier’s liability, reaching agreement with claimant according to policy provisions.
- Coordinate benefits with other insurance carriers when possible to minimize loss ratios for the client and the company.
- Contribute to phone support by prompt and accurate answering.
- Record/update claims volume and activity in a bordereau for reporting as required by the client, director, or Accounting department.
- Maintain insurance product and the Company reputation by complying with claims guidelines and unfair claims settlement limitations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and establishing professional networks.
- Perform special projects as required.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of relevant and progressive medical, claims or insurance experience in area of specialization
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Superlative customer service skills
- Basic calculator knowledge.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the job.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are equal-opportunity employers.
Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply essential coaching, property, and techniques for job seekers. Those firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring activity for the people who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.