Hiring Organization / Company: Anthem
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Customer Service Associate
- Responsible for assisting national marquee client(s) with the Anthem at Your Service Model.
- This is a work from home position and training will also be remote.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Understands and communicates the benefit design packages to members as defined by employer.
- Interacts with members verbally and in written form to ensure appropriate engagement is achieved.
- Interprets plan benefit design, resolves claim, benefit, and enrollment issues while making a connection during the contact.
- Assist in increasing member's engagement into appropriate programs and offerings. Acts as trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquiries.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, including excellent communication both verbal and written and problem solving skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. BA/BS preferred.
- Experience in successful resolution of high level/sensitive customer service issues.
- This is a work from home position so high speed internet is a requirement. You cannot use sattelite internet service and you must hardwire to the internet using an ethernet cord. The minimum internet speed is 20mbps upload and 5mbps download.
- A safe, secure, noise and distraction free environment, in your residence, where you can keep your customer's information confidential is a requirement.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you know the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an implausible and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end function for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform well all over their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.