Hiring Organization / Company: Anthem
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Customer Care Representative I
- Responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. (This is a work from home position so training will be remote.)
- Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
- Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
- Required to meet department goals.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
- Requires a HS diploma or GED equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to provide a noise and distraction free environment to work in where you can keep your customer's information private.
- This role is work from home, you must have high speed internet service at your residence where you will be working. You must hardwire to the internet with an ethernet cord and you cannot use wifi or sattelite internet. The minimum speed requirement is 20mbs upload and 5mbs download.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you know where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial coaching, assets, and programs for activity seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.