Hiring Organization / Company: Renewal By Andersen
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Provide consultative solution to previous potential sales contacts
- Aide in generating sales by communicating with prev. potential sales clients – providing consultative solutions
- Execute “one call close” methods with our customers
- Generate business through phone calls and meet monthly KPIs, SLPs, etc.
- Ability to own and navigate phone conversations to create a beneficial solution for customers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous Sales experience highly encouraged
- Customer Service experience with “upselling” a product/service as a key component
- Proficient computer skills
- Reliable transportation is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team setting
- Possess strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and proficient in working with computer
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverages, 401K, and more!!
- Professional development and growth opportunity for this role!!
- A positive, fun office environment and company culture!!
- We offer a Student Loan Reimbursement plan!!!
- Flexibility offered within the weekly schedule is available for this role!!
- Total compensation for the role averages closer to $45,000-65,000/annually
- Available to work shifts that include weekends and some evenings
- Operating hours for our Inside Sales Center is 8am-8pm, Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm on the weekends; must be available during these hours
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Location Information:
Location: Carmel, In 46032
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important training, belongings, and techniques for task seekers. Those firms may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.