Hiring Organization / Company: Southeastrans Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for ensuring that all consumers receive accurate, courteous, and professional customer service related to requests for non-emergency medical transportation services.
- Assists callers efficiently and in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Conducts appropriate screening and eligibility functions.
- Obtains correct information to schedule appropriate modes of transportation.
- Maintains current knowledge of local operating transportation policies.
- Accurately and effectively uses trip scheduling and dispatch software.
- Maintains client, company and employee confidentiality.
- Communicates with facilities and/or providers as necessary to assure efficient transportation services.
- Coordination of urgent care and/or discharges with Trip Validation Specialist
- Keeps Supervisor informed concerning scheduling and/or service delivery problems
- Completes all required records and reports
- Effective use of telecommunications systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Type 30 wpm
- Customer service experience
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Able to work independently or with a team
- High School graduate or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to take and pass a background check that looks back 7 years and a 10 panel drug screen?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46268
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. These firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms to your areashould discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out smartly all through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.