Hiring Organization / Company: Lowe's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Delivery Coordinator, this means:
- Coordinating and supporting deliveries from beginning to end, serving as the expert for answering questions and solving problems related to deliveries.
- Tracking and ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and delivered.
- Gathering detailed information from customers and conducting safety reviews.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months of delivery experience, for example in a warehouse or retail environment OR 6 months of retail customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 1 year of experience working in a retail store OR customer service position.
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, deliveries, or installs.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46224
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical training, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.