Hiring Organization / Company: Lowe's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Seasonal Merchandising Associate in Plant Services, you’ll be the picture of growth at Lowe’s. You’ll work outdoors caring for our beautiful, live plants in our plant nursery. As part of the Merchandising team, you’ll also:
- Greet customers with a smile and inviting attitude.
- Guide customers throughout their experience in the Lawn and Garden Center.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, watered, and priced.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Work outside.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Have the chance to kickstart a new career, develop your green thumb, and master your customer service skills.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Answer customer questions.
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their needs.
- Maintain a clean and safe store that feels like home to customers and teammates.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, and watered.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46219
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide essential training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These corporations may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms for your areamust discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who perform neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.