Hiring Organization / Company: Milliman
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Healthcare Associate is a junior position that supports multiple client teams in managing client relationships, strategic pharmacy business initiatives and operational planning for client accounts. The Healthcare Associate will collaborate with project managers, other junior staff, and editorial, creative and quality groups to ensure that work product and production processes match highest level of quality expectations.
- Develop and track progress on detailed project plans to serve as a critical communication tool for internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with clients via multiple channels to advance key initiatives and clearly articulate project status and details
- Ensure tactics are efficiently routed through client-specific medical, regulatory, and/or legal review by managing and becoming a subject-matter expert on submission and approval processes
- Perform secondary medical and scientific research (e.g., literature review, industry research) and summarize findings
- Demonstrate ability to accurately reference and annotate all work
- Develop adequate understanding of primary market research to create test materials and effectively participate in the fielding and synthesis of the market research
- Prepare for project reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Manage personal workload and workflow while assigned to multiple projects
- Engage internal subject matter experts as required to facilitate content creation and development
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills and attention to detail and quality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in performing secondary research (e.g., literature review, industry research)
- Ability to perform minor tasks in Microsoft Excel or other similar software for quantitative analysis
- Aptitude for understanding and interpreting data in order to communicate results
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to adhere to established processes
- Strong presentation skills, including both oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently and desire to work in a pragmatic, fast-paced environment
- Natural curiosity and learning agility when faced with an unfamiliar subject
- Proficiency in effectively managing time to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks by deadlines when involved with multiple projects
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree concentration in a healthcare-related field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in sales or marketing
- 2-5 years of professional experience at:
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer
- An agency serving a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- A major payer or PBM
- A hospital system
- A specialty pharmacy
- Therapeutic area experience in any of the following: oncology, inflammation, gene therapy, primary care and others
- Knowledge of US healthcare system
- Knowledge of AMA citation guidelines
At Milliman, we focus on creating an environment that recognizes – and meets – the personal and professional needs of the individual. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- A 401(k) plan with matching program
- Paid Parental Leave up to 12 weeks
- Profit sharing as a discretionary contribution to employees’ retirement accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing on the first day of work and can be used for any reason
- Adoption assistance
- Milliman covers 100% of the premiums for life insurance, AD&D, and both short term and long term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for dependent care, transportation and applicable medical needs
This position will be based out of the Milliman office in Indianapolis. Applicants must be willing to work onsite in the Milliman office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you recognize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end goal for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting process for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.