Hiring Organization / Company: Litera
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing and diverse software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: Come join a driven team of People & Performance professionals dedicated to helping teams and internal stakeholders focus on what matters. The HR Business Partner is a position within the People function and is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against various targets and goals across multiple business units. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ambitious individual who will drive all people initiatives, activities, and programs across their respective business(es), including determining the optimal business structures, talent bench, and overall people strategies, while working under the guidance of the Manager, HR Business Partners.
A Day in the Life/Role Responsibilities: Act as a coach and business partner to senior business leaders, line managers, and individual contributor employees and contractors.
- Analytics: Use data and analytics to help make key business and talent decisions
- Talent Development: Lead and drive performance management with your business leaders
- Recruiting: Engage with hiring managers on staffing plans by becoming more predictable with resource needs and partner with Recruiting team to consistently drive best results
- Workforce Planning: Assess organizational structures on a regular basis to ensure proper and adequate staffing levels
- Culture Transformation: Continuously drive the Litera culture and company values
- Diversity & Inclusion: Work across the organization to continuously maximize D&I efforts
- Organization Effectiveness: Work with business leaders to design a lean organization and simplification strategy
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our team onboarding process
- Meet the team and learn the nuances and direction of our business units
- Understand our product, business strategy and roadmap
- Review existing processes and systems to identify gaps in understanding and opportunities for new ways of working; Provide input
Within 3 months, you will:
- Have established relationships and a clear understanding of your respective business unit/employee population
- Develop a deeper understanding of employee and company culture and work closely with business leaders on forward moving action plans; Immediate and long-term opportunities
- Provide value add input and data in people meetings including business and people staff, monthly talent meetings, and ad-hoc requests that require people updates and knowledge of the business
Within 6 months, you will:
- Share current findings and use it to challenge and validate existing business decisions and ways of working within the People team
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Have full knowledge of your entire population(s) including but not limited to: Key/top talent, overall structure, training and development, succession planning, and personal objectives
- Consistent sharing of best practices across the People & Performance team to ensure streamlined ways of working
- HR Fundamentals: Core knowledge of and ability to collaborate with all areas of People & Performance
- Effective Communication: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a proven ability to modify communication style and approach based on audience
- Agile Leadership: Must be able to make difficult decisions and challenge employees at all levels in the organization, when necessary, in order to do the right thing for the company and employees
- Business Acumen: Ability to understand all business metrics with an emphasis on people in order to seek further opportunities for HR to impact and add value to the business
- Strategic Ability: Influence and align on various strategies around talent capability and behaviors
- 3+ years of progressive Human Resources experience; Preferably in an HR Business Partner role supporting Direct Sales, SaaS, Tech, or Legal
- Robust analytical skillset and strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to maintain confidential information and demonstrate discretion and good judgement
- Ability to work independently, with great multitasking and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Strong leadership and influential abilities
- Proven track record of partnering with all levels of an organization to drive various priorities and initiatives
- Success in leading change efforts across a vast and everchanging organization
- PHR, SHRM-CP preferred
What Sets us Apart?
- Work with a team that has a proven track record
- Our company growth will challenge and encourage you to broaden your skills
- Generous allocation of paid time off, and flexible work hours
- Available merit-based cash bonus plan
- Many opportunities for rewards and recognition!
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you will have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. Those companies can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.