Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers. Lead Associate Operations who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
A Lead Associate Operations Trainee is responsible for completing the Lead Associate Operations Training Program (30 days) and learning the business activities of a Lead Associate-Operations.
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
- Work with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Process and assist customers with transactions
- Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and assist with specialized financial needs
- Make customers' lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Support the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
- Assist with scheduling as necessary
- In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you'll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers and refer as appropriate
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
- Minimum one year of branch banking experience preferred; Teller and/or Personal Banker experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply crucial training, property, and programs for task seekers. Those firms may also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms in your areashould uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.