Hiring Organization / Company: Unfi
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Weekly paychecks
- Incentive pay – earn more money for exceeding productivity goals
- PTO after 90 days of employment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- Even more perks: 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, 25% discounts on wholesale purchases and access to shop at our associate Co-Op store
- Replenishes pick slots using the view request screen. If no requests exist, uses the manual replenish screen to fill empty or almost empty slots.
- Performs knockdowns for selectors when needed.
- Maintains correct counts and logs any discrepancies in inventory.
- Verifies that the correct product is being put in the appropriate pick location.
- Cuts and removes shrink wrap from all knockdowns.
- Removes all empty pallets from pick locations and aisles. Separates the good, bad, and blue pallets and neatly stages in pallet staging area.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area.
- Operates the lift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Parks and recharges lift in its appropriate spot at the end of the shift.
- Immediately informs a lead, supervisor, or manager of any potential safety violations or violation of company policy.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Operating a forklift in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations.
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management.
- Assistance and support are provided as needed.
- Deadlines are met.
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions and to deal with ordinary, standardized situations.
- Ability to perform very basic math skills including adding; subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; the four basic arithmetic operations with money; and operations with units such as inch, foot, yard; ounce, and pound.
- Able to read and communicate in English.
- Balancing: May involve walking, standing and/or crouching on narrow, slippery or moving surfaces
- Stooping: Bending downward and forward at the waist. Requires full use of lower extremities and back muscles.
- Kneeling: Resting on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending downward and forward at the leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: For extended time periods.
- Walking: Especially for long distances.
- Pushing: Using upper body to press against something with steady force.
- Pulling: Using upper body to draw, drag, haul or tug objects
- Lifting: Use of upper body and back muscles to lift objects
- Grasping: Using fingers and palm on an object
- Talking: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly
- Average Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Repetitive Motions: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and fingers.
- Fine, Acute Visual Abilities: Fine visual acuity with the ability to inspect closely or to assemble small parts; color vision; depth perception and/or field of vision.
- Physical Strength: Medium work; exerts up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 40 lbs. frequently and 20 lbs. constantly.
- Working Conditions: Worker subject to changing inside temperature (such as freezers or cold rooms)
- Schedule: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Greenwood, In
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you realize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply very important coaching, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those companies will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring activity for the people who perform smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.