Hiring Organization / Company: Freedom Mortgage
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Soar with Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
A precise person. We need you to bring eagle-eyed accuracy, being confident with numbers and having to the ability to go through documents, and analyzing the details to gain a complete picture of applicant circumstances.
An investigator. We need you to confidently call up specified companies to obtain property information to support your assessments.
A decision-maker. We need you to be able to make potentially life- changing mortgage loan recommendations with certainty following thorough case analysis.
A data gatherer. We need you to record data on your work (approvals, denials, and process) via computer.
The Opportunity: Loan Processor
Freedom Mortgage is searching for a talented, meticulous Loan Processor to join our working family. This role focuses on assessing loan applications to figure out whether the applicant can afford to make their repayments. Our ideal Loan Processor has a smart, investigative mind, bringing the ability to pull together details, figures, and information and turn them into an assessment reflecting affordability. You’ll need be digging deeper and verify all the information you come across, calling up specific companies to gain additional information to give you the most honest view of the case. And we’ll need you to be organized, too, recording the status of all applications via computer. This role comes with great responsibility - your recommendations can change lives. We need you to be confident that you can come to the right decision based on the information in front of you.
What does the job look like?
As a Loan Processor, your daily duties will include...
- The Assumptions Processor will be responsible for the processing of information related to incoming assumption files, recasts, military deferments, and/or hardest hit funds. They will be responsible for the review of loan application information and customer contact via correspondence and telephone. Candidates should be familiar with the loan origination process as well as possess some familiarity with underwriting terms and conditions. In addition, responsibilities will include resolution of escalated issues, review and updates of departmental reports and participation in departmental projects. Must be able to successfully multi-task, prioritize and possess strong time management skills.
- Perform thorough review of all incoming Assumption application packages and/or release of liability requests and ensure the required documentation is received and complete
- Request and obtain third party information (e. g. title, escrow analysis) and ensure that it s added to application package for review and approval.
- Communicate any stipulations, or other significant and relevant information, to the borrower in a clear, concise, and timely fashion.
- Submit complete packages to internal departments or external groups for eligibility evaluation.
- Review and resolve escalations assigned by management.
- Maintain system data by including and updating file status and loan events (e.g. receipt of stipulations, closing dates and memos) with anticipation of closing each loan within department SLA.
- Generate and send required documents (e.g. initial disclosures, notice of information, status letters, and notice of action) to the respective borrower within the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) compliance guidelines.
- Obtain final assumption and release of liability approval from investor and management and partner with third party vendor and internal department to set closing date.
- Prepare and deliver all re-disclosure loan estimates and closing disclosures within TRID regulations.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Process recast, military deferment, and hhf requests from current borrowers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED and 3 years of experience
- Associate's degree preferred
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar with Us.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Fishers, In 46037
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Most often, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply important training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out neatly right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.