Hiring Organization / Company: Nice Pak Products, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for an Operator in Training in our Mooresville, IN location.
This is a rotating, 12-hour position, working 6am - 6pm or 6pm-6am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
This position is responsible for the overall results of assigned machine, which includes but is not limited to:
- Running and changing of raw material on his or her assigned machine while producing a quality product.
- Attending machine operator training to achieve “C” operator certification on assigned machine cluster.
- Completing various documentation including line sheets, DIRs and downtime logs
- This position interacts with: A, B & C Operators, Warehouse personnel, Management, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Packers, and Compounding
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Attend training and practice machine operating skills listed on the machine certification form
- Ensure all guards and safety devices are present and working correctly on assigned machine
- Monitor the quality of the product at the machine entrance and exit
- Perform quality inspections and complete the DIR accurately.
- Run assigned equipment, which includes but is not limited to:
- Clearing product and material jam
- Maintaining material supply
- Assist with machine changeovers
- Record equipment downtime
- Perform assigned C.A.R.E. duties
- Maintain acceptable C.A.R.E. audit scores in assigned zone
- Assist other team members on the line, as needed
- Notify the supervisor when machine operating skills are mastered, and you are ready for machine certification
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Must pass required testing
- Good attendance record
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good safety record
- Ability to understand various written materials such as SOPs and cGMPs.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Have and maintain good attendance record.
- Ability to Stand for extended periods of time
- Repetitive bending
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Job Location Information:
Location: Mooresville, In
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide important coaching, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms on your areamust discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.