Hiring Organization / Company: Vision Associates
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Meet and/or exceed pre-established company goals for Sales, Collections, KPIs and Patient Experience expectations
- Must perform all responsibilities as an Optician
- Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all patient and practice issues
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
- Ensure best practices are being delivered so that patients are satisfied and make their purchases with the optical dispensary
- Communicate directly and promptly any concerns related to patient or practice satisfaction to their District Manager
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership and staff
- You may from time to time be required to perform tasks not specifically listed here, but the company will ensure that you have received adequate training and support to facilitate such assigned tasks
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in retail and/or optical industry
- State licensure and certifications (where applicable)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner
Job Location Information:
Location: Greenwood, In
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply important training, assets, and programs for task seekers. Those firms can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web test for job firms on your areaought to discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.