Hiring Organization / Company: Eskenazi Health
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Req ID: 8760
Schedule: Full Time
Eskenazi Health serves as the public hospital division of the Health & Hospital Corporation of Marion County. Physicians provide a comprehensive range of primary and specialty care services at the 327-bed hospital and outpatient facilities both on and off of the Eskenazi Health downtown campus as well as at 10 Eskenazi Health Center sites located throughout Indianapolis.
Job Role Summary
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Welcomes all visitors in a respectful and positive manner
- Answers all incoming phone calls in a respectful and positive manner
- Responsible for the scheduling of patient visits (including new, follow-up, cancellations and rescheduling requests)
- Provides staff with clerical and administrative support services
- Coordinates effective office systems for administrative and clerical workflow
- Assists in the preparation of correspondence, reports and other departmental documents
- Assists in the provision of services to victims by filing Temporary Emergency Protective Orders; aids in the completion of Victim of Violent Crime Compensation applications; gathers background information necessary to review claims and confirm reported expenses
- Assists in the organization and management of collected data
- Maintains statistics for grants on a daily, monthly and yearly basis
- Maintains client information and mailing list systems
- Maintains accountability for accuracy of data collected and entered into systems
- Assists in the preparation of materials for meetings, support groups and programs as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus one year of experience in administrative/clerical support
- Associate's degree is preferred; Bachelor's degree will be accepted in lieu of one year of work experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Accredited by The Joint Commission and named one of the nation’s 150 best places to work by Becker’s Hospital Review for four consecutive years and Forbes list of best places to work for women, and Forbes list of America’s best midsize employers’ Eskenazi Health’s programs have received national recognition while also offering new health care opportunities to the local community. As the sponsoring hospital for Indianapolis Emergency Medical Services, the city’s primary EMS provider, Eskenazi Health is also home to the first adult Level I trauma center in Indiana, the only verified adult burn center in Indiana, the first community mental health center in Indiana and the Eskenazi Health Center Primary Care – Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, just to name a few.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46202
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide vital training, property, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations may also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who perform neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.