Hiring Organization / Company: Pharmerica
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
SHIFT: 12pm - 8:30pm, Monday through Friday with occasional weekends.
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy related experience
- Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and metric system; ability to operate a computer
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations and business needs
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service, oral communication
PTCB certification required as well as Indiana pharmacy technician license.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46250
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Normally, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial coaching, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those companies will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end function for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the people who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.