Hiring Organization / Company: Team Rehabilitation Services, Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
- Prepares patient for physical therapy – welcoming, comforting and assisting in providing high quality treatment
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Follow the plan of care established for the patient by the therapist
- Assist the therapists with non-clinical tasks and do whatever is needed to accommodate and support the patient’s success in therapy
- Educate patient about proper use of equipment
- Assist patient with light exercises and strengthening techniques
- Ensure 360 communication with patients, physicians, other staff members and anyone else involved in the patient’s care - including any necessary follow-ups
- Maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with patients
- Prepare and keep treatment areas clean and organized
- Comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain a solid level of productivity and record progress for therapist
The Physical Therapy Technician reports to the clinic director and performs any additional tasks assigned by the clinic director.
- No required education or experience necessary
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills required
- Ideal candidate will be pursuing physical therapist or other health care degree
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46220
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those firms can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.