Hiring Organization / Company: Fedex Supply Chain
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
$17.00 per hour
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
1. Validate and receive material.
2. Distribute product to be processed using production schedule.
3. or as assigned by management.
4. Arrange equipment and tools as necessary to complete assignment.
5. Complete tasks to ensure production levels are met.
6. Create and compile reports of work progress, inventory levels, and
7. Train and coach teammates.
8. Maintain inventory using Warehouse Management System (WMS).
9. Other duties/activities as assigned.
2. Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
3. 2+ years relevant industry experience preferred.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Customer service driven.
6. Strong team player.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
Job Location Information:
Location: Plainfield, In
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the people who carry out smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.