Hiring Organization / Company: Saloncentric
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
SalonCentric Retail Assistant Store Manager
Sign on bonus of $300 gross paid after 30 days employment. Remaining $300 gross paid after 90 days of employment.
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Assistant Store Manager Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous FT Benefits:
- Enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO benefits, just to name a few
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
Assistant Store Manager Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Build a Great Team - You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You assist the store manager in developing high performing teams that exceed customer expectations. You help recruit great talent for the store and ensure all team members have the knowledge and tools for success. You treat team members with respect and dignity.
- Set Clear Direction – You work alongside your store manager to establish and communicate a clear vision to your team. You champion company vision/goals and motivate the team effectively.
- Drive the Business – You support your store manager in creating new approaches to increase sales and profitability by identifying opportunities and acting quickly to address them. You seek out opportunities to understand and analyze sales trends and share your knowledge with your store associates.
- Lead with Passion – In partnership with your store manager, you take an active role in motivating your team and creating an environment of open communication. You are an out of the box thinker that is always open to new ideas. You share that passion and can do attitude with your team on a daily basis.
- Influence and Inspire – You help create a positive, enthusiastic working culture within the store. You consistently work towards understanding what motivates others and always lead by example.
- Act with Integrity Always – You exhibit integrity in all words and actions and act with care and compassion. You build trust by delivering on all commitments. You are highly trusted by your store manager and respected by your store associates.
- 1 to 2 Years of retail leadership experience
- Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
- A Cosmetology license is a plus, but not required
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you know the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial training, assets, and programs for job seekers. These companies can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areashould discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the people who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.