Hiring Organization / Company: Allied Universal
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of Professional Security Officer. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the security and safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Requisition ID: 2021-591181
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46241
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply essential coaching, assets, and programs for task seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.