Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of America
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including how to help them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal and business financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our small business clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, expanding, or managing the day–to-day. We’re looking for people with passion and drive to provide comprehensive financial solutions to our small business clients. You’ll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of business and personal financial solutions to meet our client’s needs and help make their financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Bankers have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique priorities of our clients. As a Small Business Banker, you’ll spend your time as a sales representative, focused on developing and maintaining profitable lending and deposit relationships with both new and existing small business clients. Your role will be to build and deepen small business relationships, actively connect with clients and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. You’ll consult with clients and prospects to understand both their business and life priorities, while working with various channel partners as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care focused on all aspects of the client’s needs.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a Small Business Banker Manager, or advance into other client professional roles– with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. You’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools you need to serve clients.
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in The Academy to develop as a banker.
- Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
- Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal partners to deliver an integrated and seamless Bank of America experience for clients.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive guidance and solutions to small business clients by uncovering their life priorities and matching them with financial solutions.
- Deliver client presentations with confidence, including in-depth credit analysis to recommend appropriate credit option strategies to help small business clients achieve their goals.
- Stay abreast of changing business trends that impact the small business segment and translate those trends into business opportunities.
As a Small Business Banker, you can look forward to
- Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards for meeting goals.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
- Providing small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Has proven success in consultative outside sales in financial services, business to business sales, or small business banking.
- Is passionate about outside sales and enjoys spending time prospecting.
- Wants to enhance existing relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Is able to analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
- Can understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
- Has excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Enjoys partnering and negotiating with a team of bank employees to solve client issues.
- Demonstrated management of an extensive client portfolio with annual revenues of $500k-$5 million.
- Thorough knowledge of small business financial products and services.
- Community leadership.
- Familiarity with sales force automation (Salesforce.com/ACT).
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
- Ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred or seven years’ relevant work experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:1500
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46201
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide essential coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms for your areaought to discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.