Hiring Organization / Company: Simon Property Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Location:Corporate Indianapolis
This position is a leader in the IS department, leveraging exceptional technical, business analysis, and project management skills to solve complex business issues. They are technical and functional thought leaders in the IS department. They are contributors to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical and business knowledge to projects and support initiatives. Those in this position are assigned to large projects and strategic programs and utilize various new computing architectures to meet business needs.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to project teams in the analysis, design, and development of business applications
- Contributes a perspective that spans the disciplines of technology, business analysis, and project management
- Provide strategic technical direction and thought leadership
- Leverages previous management experience to provide staffing, coaching and mentoring to IS personnel
- Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues
- Provide strategy and design for integrating disparate business systems
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with the IS department to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to management
- Participate with other IS staff, customers, and other stakeholders in project reviews, tests, and pilots
- Collect and analyze business requirements for large, multifunctional project
- Perform feasibility studies, translating requirements into an appropriate design
- Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IS colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Project management as assigned (perform at coordinator level)
- Other responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Cross industry experience, large system development, and multiple platforms
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on expertise managing systems development in new computing architectures; knowledge of relevant technology tools and middleware is critical.
- Strong project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation. May be asked to manage projects on occasion
- Previous management experience; provides staffing, coaching and mentoring
- Strong background in integrating disparate business systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to work independently and in groups with minimal supervision
- Experience with designing and developing mobile applications using technologies such as Objective-C, HTML5, CSS3
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46204
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply essential coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out smartly during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.