Hiring Organization / Company: Caliber Collision
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Responsible for providing recruiting leadership and support for an assigned market within Caliber. Following Caliber’s recruiting process/system and legal requirements, the position will network, source, screen and interview applicants for repair center positions, and coordinate the hiring process. This position will develop new and build on existing relationships at technical schools in the region to establish Caliber as a preferred employer. The outcomes of this position’s contributions will be an increase in qualified applicants, reduced number of job openings and reduction in the time to fill vacancies without any sacrifice in the quality of hires.
Essential Job Duties
Develops and Executes Recruiting Plans:
- Communicates regularly with market leaders to review staffing levels and needs. Provides updates on weekly calls.
- Researches, recommends and uses established and new sources for active and passive candidates.
- Posts open positions internally and on effective and economical job boards.
- Reviews resumes/applications and pre-screens candidates, referring qualified candidates on to hiring managers. Tracks progress of candidates in process & handles administrative details.
- Manages the offer process to ensure consistency, compliance with Caliber’s policy & practice, and a high rate of acceptance.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers on project initiatives.
Networking for Applicant Generation (Market Visits):
- Promotes and expands the employee referral and alumni referral networks.
- Working with operations and business development leaders in the market, builds professional networks to help surface passive candidates.
- Maintains “competitive intelligence” on competitors within the market and follows Caliber’s guidelines on recruiting from competition.
Coordinating and Implementing Technical School Initiatives (Market Presence):
- Works with market leaders to establish annual goals for hiring of apprentices.
- Evaluates technical schools and recommends those that should be targets for partnership with Caliber and develops strong working relationships within those schools to aid in recruiting.
- Gives presentations at schools to increase knowledge of Caliber and coordinates recruiting initiatives for part- and full-time positions. Involves operations leaders in interaction with schools.
- May serve on advisory boards or task forces at schools as requested.
- May conduct new hire orientation group meetings for new hires.
- Perform special projects related to recruiting as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Performs center visits minimum of 4 days a week.
- Requires travel and some overnight stay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of recruiting experience
- Familiar with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important training, belongings, and systems for process seekers. These companies can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.