Hiring Organization / Company: Trimedx
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other — We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Tech Plus One receives clinical equipment repair training under the close supervision of TRIMEDX management. Duties include, but are not limited to, planned maintenance inspections, calibrations, repairs of non-complex equipment, inventory projects at new customer sites, validation and inspection of clinical equipment for completeness, mechanical and electrical safety, and proper operation. The Tech Plus One is trained by experienced technicians in the troubleshooting and major repair of complex equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the TRIMEDX core values in all professional interactions by showing respect to all people, creating real value, initiating meaningful change, and exhibiting integrity.
Technical Service (75%)
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on non-complex general biomedical equipment
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment
- Receive training on general biomedical equipment and demonstrate proficiency repairing equipment once trained
- Complete 90 day equipment training schedule
- Maintain biomedical expertise through ongoing training and education
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Clinical Engineering Field Support (25%)
- Provide temporary coverage at sites with resource strains
- Temporary support to sites for PA’s, special projects, etc.
- Temporary coverage during RSQ training at new sites
- Assist with inventory validation for scope expansion projects
- Participate on inventory audit teams to existing TRIMEDX sites
- Attend inventory validation trips at customer site as needed
- Follow TRIMEDX process for matching & tagging medical equipment at new customer site
Education and Work Experience
- BA/BS in relevant field of study such as (but not limited to) engineering, biomedical technology, or information technology is preferred
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field, or equivalent military training required
- Completion of a biomed internship is preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to travel for additional training as required
- Must be able to travel for inventory validations as needed
- Must be able to relocate, after successful completion of the Tech Plus One program, to a site of TRIMEDX’s choosing
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people’s differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our website to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46268
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an implausible and frequently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important training, assets, and methods for process seekers. These companies can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting task for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.