Hiring Organization / Company: Fedex Supply Chain
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Perform on job training for new and current teammates.
- Proficient in multiple processes with the ability to train on the process.
- Identify inability to learn tasks and present materials in multiple ways to help employees understand.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations. Report unsafe conditions or accidents to the appropriate person.
- Develop the training program.
- Backup to the Training/Safety Coordinator.
- When not performing the duties of the trainer they are to be supporting the operation.
- PCO/BBS Performance and Data entry.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook or ability to learn.
- Prior experience in departmental specific processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be safety conscience.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In 46241
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical training, belongings, and systems for job seekers. These companies will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areamust discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.