Hiring Organization / Company: Litera
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: In any given deal, there are countless paper documents, revisions, and signatures to review, negotiate, and track. Lawyers get bogged down in the chaos of administrative tasks and, unfortunately, the time spent searching for attachments, managing signatures, and creating closing books gets written-off. A Transaction Advisor serves as a trusted advisor and process consultant for our law firm customers and their transaction teams as they transform manual practice to an automated process to manage, track and close legal transactions. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is writing the script for the legal industry’s future!
A Day in the Life:
- Engage end users who are active in a deal process to provide best practice guidance
- Develop account specific programs to drive end user engagement, maximize product adoption and deliver value as a measure of ROI
- Deliver presentations for just one to many demonstrating the value of and how to use Litera Transaction Management to replace manual, tedious processes
- Contribute content and deliver training as part of Litera’s Transactional Management certification program
- Gather feedback direct from end users to enhance the product direction
- Establish champions, identify advocates, and network for practice area for referrals
- Influence transformational change in the way lawyers work in practice
Within 1 month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding process including eLearning courses, instructor led training, peer shadowing, and more
- Learn Litera’s Transaction Management platform by walking through the product, collaborating with teammates, attending training sessions, and through in-product guided experiences
- Meet your team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business and our path to success
- Become familiar with best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook and Tableau
- Understand influencing metrics and how to influence time to value, end user experience, adoption, and growth
Within 3 months, You Will:
- Understand assigned accounts and their definition of success for each
- Engage with end users direct to help them understand functionality and benefits of our software
- Meet with customers over the phone, video conference and/or face to face
- Align closely with internal account teams to plan for user engagement, adoption, growth and overall success
- Be able to demonstrate our solutions independently
- Work directly with end users to provide guidance on optimal utilization of our platform for all phases of a legal transaction, including due diligence, document negotiation, signings, and transaction closings
- Deliver presentations as part of Litera’s Transaction Management external certification program
- Share decisive feedback from end users with our product team to influence roadmap priorities
- Influence transformational change in the way lawyers work in practice
Within 6 months, You Will:
- Independently engage with legal professionals at the partner and non-partner levels, as well as with front-line law firm specialists and administrators
- Develop account specific program to drive end user engagement, maximize product adoption and deliver value as a measure of ROI
- Become a trusted advisor beyond the transaction workflows to influence a better document drafting experience for end users
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
- Present at company-wide events
- You get things done and routinely meet metric-based goals
- Demonstrate the skills to be promoted or sought out to advance the team, department, and organization
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year over year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!
Job Location Information:
Location: Indianapolis, In
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide very important coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those companies can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Web test for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.