Hiring Organization / Company: Fedex Supply Chain
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
Job ID: 34810
Job Location Information:
Location: Plainfield, In
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply essential coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those corporations can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.